Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"My Mom is Really Into That Camera"


What?!?!?!?!, originally uploaded by Corey Bennett Williams.

So, not only am I driving my own kids nuts - photographing them at every turn. But now, I'm driving my friend's kids nuts too. This afternoon, I was at my best friend's house for a playdate. The crazy nut invited eight kids over (my three, her three, and two others) to play. Just as soon as Baby C slept, I grabbed my camera and started following them around. There wasn't a lot of light in the house, but luckily Baby T was up for a romp on the terrace. She's two and she doesn't stop. She moves constantly, and she certainly wasn't stopping to pose for me. So, I just kept moving with her. And when she looked at me, this is what I got. That expression that says, "Alright, Already!" She's just as cute as she can be. She better get used to it. With models like this, a newbie photographer just can't help herself.

No comments: