Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pic of the Day - Chapel Hill Baby & Family Portrait Photograph



So, I didn't do so well the first time I tried my thirty day project. I was sabotaged by croup. First, Mr. B got it. We woke with him gasping, turning blueish gray and freaking out. We went straight to the ER where he was admitted and kept until the next morning. Now, Baby C has croup. We've been taking him in and out of the shower (his isn't nearly as bad), but he's worked his way into a dose of steroids too. This is all to say, that I've been so obsessed with fundraisers, sick babies and birthday parties that I did not adhere to my plan. So here it is, take two.

Every day for the next 30 days, I'm going to take and post a new pic of one of my kiddos. Tonight, it's Baby C. Who is so miserable, due to croup. But - trooper that he is - he tried so hard to play today. Here he is, playing with a ball outside and looking up at me as I experiment with my new lens. (Thanks Ash!!!!!).


No comments: