Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Wet N Wild Day! - Chapel Hill, NC Baby Child Photographer -

On a whim, I decided to take the kiddos to Wet N Wild in Greensboro today. We packed up the car early and Gigi, Vitoria, the three kids and I all headed to the water park. We reserved a cabana (a must! lots of space table service, lockers) and were able to relax and enjoy the day. The kids had a blast on the Lazy River, the kiddie slides and playing in the Happy Harbor. I floated with Wg in the wave pool (she's addicted), hung with Mr. B near the squirting submarine (and bought him every treat they offered - witness the ice cream), and held Baby C while he slept. It was a wonderful, wonderful day. We're home now - water logged and exhausted. But what a great memory! I didn't pick up my camera until late in the afternoon, but I managed to catch them during some majorly cute moments.

My favorite images are of Mr. B playing in one of the water features. He had such a blast!












And here are some of my other favorite images from the day...

3 comments:

Penny said...

Very nice images! Looks like ya'll had a great time. I can't beleive how quickly they are growing!

Corey Williams said...

They are getting big, aren't they?!?! Thanks, Penny! Would love to have lunch and catch up some time! C

Unknown said...

beautiful snap shots.. :) :)
great blog..
keep going with the good work..
best wishes!!!