Tuesday, February 8, 2011

365 Day Project - Catching Up

The good news is that I've been busy. The bad news is that I've been too busy to blog. In fact, today saw me waking at 4am to retouch the last of the images from my Valentines shoots, lay out and order four mini books, place 4 client print orders, and two committee meetings for a Kidzu Children's Museum fundraiser. I am tired. But, because I promised myself I had to catch up, here goes. The past few days of the 365 project. I realize I'm still missing some January posts, but I've shot every day sans one, so I'll get back to those shortly.

Here are some favs from the past few days.

Day 30, What happens when I ask my kids to "jump" into the car.



Day 31, The WG clowning around with her best neighborhood buddy.


Day 32, What happens when we make pudding and Baby C decides to feed himself.



Day 33 & 34 were my Very Sexy Photo Event. A post on that is coming soon! As you can imagine, there are model releases required. Wink! Wink!

Day 35, My kiddos school presentation, featuring Mr. Murray on Xylaphone, WG doing animated arms, and Mrs. Pause doing what she does best. What an adorable show!



Day 36, After a night at Gigis, we take the kids down town for lunch and Krispe Kreme. The WG wanted Ben and Jerry's so that left the boys for doughnuts. And the light was on. Yummy!




Day 37, The Chase

This is my favorite series of the 563 shoot thus far. That's because this is what my kids always do. They run around the house in their jammies. When it's good, they are laughing and playing. When it's bad, they're really chasing one another. But, this morning, it was all fun, games and laughter. And my camera was right by my side!




No comments: