Sunday, January 2, 2011

365 Project - Day 2. Arm Wrestling - Chapel Hill Baby and Child Photographer

So, I'm starting to get a feel for the way the 365 project may go. I picked up my camera a few times today when I wouldn't ordinarily. One moment where the kids were playing outside. Another when Mel was taking the Christmas tree out of the house. But there was another moment, during a completely ordinary dinner of leftovers that was just so much fun it was clearly today's capture. Here's the backstory: A few days ago one of Mel's friends, Rob, was visiting and taught Bennett to arm wrestle. And it's been the beginning of something in our house, clearly. Mel likes to let the kids win. I love to be the top dog at something for once. They actually try to beat one another, which is hilarious.






I'm hoping everyone gets used to me turning the camera on them all the time. Right now, they're still making faces at me, with an annoyed expression. But then again, it is only day 2.

No comments: