Tuesday, January 4, 2011

365 Project - Day 3. The Sickies




Everything was going just fine. Baby C was sleeping. B was watching TV and I was tidying up around the house and catching up on emails. B didn't want his picture taken, but all else was quiet.



Then, just about the time I was supposed to pick WG up from chess, B looked at me and said, "Momma, I'm going to throw up." And boy was he right. It was epic. I'll spare you the photo.

When there was a break in the - ahem - production, I woke the sleeping baby and put B (and his bucket) into the car and we raced off to school to pick up WG.

B headed to my bed to watch TV and WG had an after school snack, did her homework (because I'm evil) and then had to tidy the playroom before she could go outside (also because I'm evil).




And that, ladies and gentlemen is why I have such LOVELY photos of day 3 of the 365 project. Will I fare better on day 4? You'll have to tune in to find out.


No comments: